We work one-to-one with parents or carers and their child, or with expectant parents before birth. We also offer group programmes.
For colleagues, we offer training, supervision, consultation and webinars.
Watch our video to find out how we can help, and to hear from families who have taken part in PAIRS.
We offer training, consultation and resources for practitioners supporting families across Lambeth:
We are currently developing a new training offer for the Lambeth early years workforce, to be launched in 2022.
Get in touch to book a PAIRS consultation.
Phone: 020 3228 6771
We offer one-to-one therapy, including Circle of Security Parenting, and Together Time groups for families.
We get to know families at one-to-one sessions by watching them play, thinking about the baby or toddler’s cues and behaviours as well as ways of responding. Parents have a chance to discuss their problems and concerns, their needs and those of their child.
Together Time is a safe space for parents to be with their babies, to explore and understand their relationship and to share feelings and experiences with other parents.
Find out more and share our video created for families so they can see what we do.
We accept referrals from all professionals working with LEAP families with children 0-3, including during pregnancy. Parents can also refer themselves.
Check whether a family you’re working with lives in the LEAP area using our postcode checker.
Phone: 020 3228 6771
We can help with:
• Attachment and bonding difficulties during pregnancy and the early years.
• Impact of parental trauma on parenting.
• Birth trauma with an impact on the relationship.
• Family relationships and difficulties adjusting to parenting.
• When parental mental health difficulties impact on the parent-child relationship.
• Separation difficulties.
• Ongoing issues with feeding and sleep.
• Ongoing parental worry about the infant’s health and development.
• Ongoing difficulties with developmental tasks e.g. toilet training.
• Babies described as difficult to manage or settle.
• Support from an interpreter can be offered if needed.
LEAP runs PAIRS in partnership with South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust.
We work with health visitors, midwives, social workers, children's centre teams and others to build a team around the child.