New Annual Learning Report shows positive impact of LEAP's services
First Annual Learning Report 2021/22 shows LEAP services have reached over 14,200 children and families.
Lambeth Early Action Partnership (LEAP) is on track to achieve our goal of giving more than 10,000 children aged 0 to 3, in Lambeth, a better start in life. Find out more in LEAP's first Annual Learning Report.
Since 2015, we have been working to improve early childhood development in parts of Lambeth where young children experience greater inequalities than children in the rest of the borough. This report presents emerging insights about the reach of LEAP services across the complete programme portfolio.
In this extensive report, data up to April 2021 shows:
- over 14,200 children and families reached to date (6,966 children and 7,239 parents/carers)
- an additional 5,038 people have attended our community engagement activities
- 1,681 practitioners supported across the early years’ workforce.
- families rate LEAP services very highly
- parents report feeling more confident in supporting their child’s development.
The report draws on a wide range of research data.
Many people were involved in bringing the insights in this new report together. From parents who completed questionnaires and feedback forms, to practitioners who regularly submit data.
The LEAP Core Team analysed the data and presented the findings in the report.