Invitation to Tender: Finalising LEAP’s Shared Measurement System
LEAP is seeking expert consultancy and advisory support to assist us in finalising our Shared Measurement System (SMS). The system considers, and builds on, our current data collection methods.
The SMS will clearly define which service users are expected to benefit the most and least from LEAP’s work.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to making our Lambeth wards some of the best places in the world to raise a baby or toddler.
Deadline for receipt of tenders: 10:00am on Monday 18 January 2021
Budget: We will accept bids up to a maximum of £18,500 (inclusive of VAT and expenses).
Procurement officer: Claire Dunne, firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of contracting organisation: National Children’s Bureau
What type of bids are we looking for?
The successful bidder will have expertise and experience in developing and implementing shared measurement approaches for complex systems or programmes.
They will have knowledge of a range of quantitative and qualitative tools and measures.
They will also be able to assess the advantages and disadvantages of using specific tools, or combinations of tools, in different settings and with diverse service users.
We are particularly interested in suppliers who have experience and expertise in the following broad areas:
• early child development;
• public health interventions;
• collective impact (or place-based) approaches to achieve social change.
How to apply
Apply by folllowing these steps:
- Read the full Invitation to Tender (PDF document) and Additional Information (PDF document).
- Download and fill in the ITT Response application (Microsoft Word document).
- Download and fill in the ITT Response references (Microsoft Word document).
- Submit all downloaded documents to email@example.com by 10am on Mon 11 January 2021.
- Use the email subject line: ‘ITT response: LEAP SMS_’ followed by your organisation’s name (eg ITT response: LEAP SMS_Organisation).