We often run training for the Lambeth early years workforce. This training is available to people working in health visiting, children’s centres, nurseries, early help, voluntary sector workers, early years providers and similar work within Lambeth.
Please see below for the latest opportunities.
LEAP Sleep Training
For the first time LEAP is offering the early years workforce an opportunity to get involved in an interactive and engaging one-day sleep study day.
The focus of the day will be to help practitioners working directly with babies and children to:
- Understand children’s sleep cycles and sleep needs.
- Understand the challenges of helping parents make the change.
- Understand the factors that influence children’s sleep.
- Interpret sleep information questionnaires and sleep diaries.
- Identify the sleep problem.
- Plan a sleep programme tailored to the needs of the family.
- Evaluate intervention.
The training is CPD certified and approved and will be delivered by Millpond Sleep Clinic. All attendees will receive a copy of Millpond's book "Teach Your Child To Sleep".
Make sure you do not miss out on the opportunity to get involved.
Please note lunch and refreshments will be provided.
For any queries please contact Josie firstname.lastname@example.org.